Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Banana Pudding Poke Cake

Pictures by The Country Cook


 Banana Pudding Poke Cake


 Ohhhh this looks so delicious. I love the ingredients and can just taste how good it is. This is really super easy to make and only a handful of ingredients. My kids will love helping with the POKE part of the cake.

I have been doing really good with my Slim Fast drinks twice a day. I have lost 10 pounds and I eat what I want for dinner. I WILL be indulging in this fine dessert though and rewarding myself for good behavior. Woo Hoo! As my mother always says "Moderation in all things"..... I have never been quite good at that but I try.

 I have to say that food tastes so much better when you are hungry.

I found this wonderful recipe on The Country Cook. Love her site and you will too. Check out her other POKE cakes.


 
Click HERE for the recipe.


This truly is my passion. 

I love to find wonderful sites and recipes to share with you. I am SO grateful for creative minds that create and share them. I hope you enjoy them. I truly miss cooking as much as I did, but duty calls and it is my turn to work since my husband had his accident. I am very lucky to have found a good job and still be able to do this.

 Thank you so much for all your support and nice comments on the recipes. It keeps me going and makes me very happy. Everyone should have a passion! If you don't have one, find one!


 Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

2 comments :

  1. I just found you & love the simple recipes..I also like the sign on the right side of your page that says "Live your Life and forget your age"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dori! Thank you SO very much for featuring my recipe on your site. What a thrill! You are so sweet to share!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Brandie

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!